Home > Solution > iStarUSAcare Service > Repair & Return RMA Request|
Repair & Return RMA Request
1. Any new, unused, unsold (by Reseller to 3rd party), undamaged product that proven to be defective within 7 days of the invoice date shall be deemed as dead-on-arrival ("DOA"), subject to verification by iStarUSA, Inc.
2. Products that proven to be defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced by iStarUSA, Inc. provided that:
- DOA products MUST be claimed with iStarUSA, Inc. within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Products claimed as DOA after 7 days from the invoice date will automatically become RMA.
- DOA products must be returned to iStarUSA, Inc. within fifteen (15) days after the RMA number was issued.
- iStarUSA, Inc. reserves the rights to repair, exchange or issue credit to Customer on DOA product.
- The product is defective as a result of iStarUSA, Inc.'s material and/or workmanship (scratches/dents/etc.) will be considered damages, not defects, and will thus void the warranty
- The product is received by iStarUSA, Inc. within fifteen (15) days after the RMA number was issued
- Cases exhibit NO signs of being assembled into systems (common signs of assembly: CD-ROM has been installed, power supply has been added or removed, stickers have been applied, etc.
- Power supply has NOT been opened or tempered with.
- If you believe that iStarUSA product has become defective during the warranty period, please log on our website at http://www.istarusa.com/ for RMA request.
- Upon receive of all necessary information, iStarUSA, Inc. will issue an RMA number within two (2) business days.
- iStarUSA will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
- Each RMA number is valid for 15 days only. Customer fails to return DOA/RMA items within the period should re-apply for a new RMA number.
- Customer will be responsible for all freight charges when returning DOA/RMA products to iStarUSA, Inc. iStarUSA, Inc. will use the UPS Ground as the carrier and service of choice. If customer requests the return product to be expedited, additional freight charges will apply.
- iStarUSA will not be responsible for any damages that might occur during shipping or misuse of DOA or RMA products. Customer is responsible for noting any shipping damages on the receiving documentation from the respective shipping company before signing for the shipment. Typically, the only time that the customer may claim damages in shipping is when the shipping company's driver asks the customer to sign for the shipment. The shipping company will not accept liability for shipping damages reported after the driver has delivered the respective products and departed from the customer's premises.
- iStarUSA, Inc. will not be responsible for any returns that are not approved by RMA department.
- There will be a $15.00 service charge per unit plus freight and issuance charges for all DOA or RMA goods that have been claimed as defective and returned to iStarUSA, Inc., but have been tested by iStarUSA, Inc. and found to be in good working condition or voided of Limited Warranty of iStarUSA, Inc.
iStarUSAcare Services values your business and we aim to exceed industry standard services to our valued customers. If you have any further inquiries on our Warranty Policies, please feel free to contact us via E-mail or Telephone support. *Please note that our Limited Warranty only applies to products that are purchased through our authorized Distributors or Resellers. Proof of purchase may be required when submitting a Warranty Repair request.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
If the product is found to be defective within the warranty period, iStarUSAcare Services will repair it, including replacement of defective parts with new or rebuilt equivalents, at no charge to the original owner. Parts used for replacement are warranted only for the remainder of the Warranty Period. A new warranty does not start with the replacement of a product. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND CANADA
|Product Category||Model Name||Duration|
|Rackmount Chassis(iStarUSA)||D Storm, D Value, E Storm, EX Storm, M Storm, G Storm, EX Storm, V Storm, A/V series, S series (electronic components only. E.g. fan, LED, USB, etc)||1 Year|
|Cabinet(Claytek)||Cabinets and Racks only (WN, WS, WSE, WG, WGO, WQ, WSM, WD, WZ, WM, WUT, WOW, WU, WB, WO, WO2, WOS, WX, WUL, WT series)||Limited Lifetime|
|Power Supply(Xeal)||IX series|
|Storage Product(RaidAge)||MAGE, IAGE, DAGE, ZAGE, CAGE, SAGE, GAGE, EAGE series||1 Year|
|UPS Product(ClayPower)||UPS, PDU, SV-UPS series||1 Year|
|Cable(Rodaled)||All ||1 Year|
|Accessories||Accessories Internal HDD cages (AnHsin), WA series, WL series, Fan accessories, Rack accessories, DIY accessories, etc||1 Year|
* The warranty duration always starts on the invoice date
Please check the physical condition of the product within 24 hours after receiving it. All our products are carefully checked before they are shipped, to make sure they are free of cosmetic defects. We will therefore not be responsible for any cosmetic defects such as scratches, dents, etc. If you have problems with the replacement, please contact us immediately.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
iStarUSAcare Services makes the following limited warranties during the warranty period: (a) the Products will function properly under normal use; (b) the Products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship; (c) the Products will conform to the published specifications.
What Does the Warranty Not Cover?
iStarUSAcare Services will not be responsible for any defect in or damage to:
The product if it has been misused, neglected, improperly installed, physically damaged or altered, either internally or externally, or damaged from improper use or use in an unsuitable environment.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to any damage discovered after purchase that was caused by or occurred during shipping.
The product if it has been subjected to fire, water, general corrosion, biological infestations, or input voltage that creates operating conditions beyond the maximum or minimum limits listed in the iStarUSA product specifications, including high input voltage from generators and lightning strikes.
The product if repairs have been done to it other than by iStarUSAcare Services.
The product if it is used as a component part of a product expressly warranted by another manufacturer.
The product if its original ID (trademark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered, or removed.
Defects or damage due to spills of liquid or other substances (such as water damage, dust and cigarettes), excessive temperature or humidity, and other environmental conditions.
| ||SUPPORT|| |
Providing technical support is our top priority.
Contact us today!
Tech support contact info:
Product Support Request